- "We highly recommend doing business with Laura Daniels and her team! Our experience with Laura was the best. She is knowledgeable about Pagosa Springs properties and purchasing real estate. What a breath of fresh air! When we changed our minds mid-stream, she "rolled with it", finding exactly what we wanted!"-Patrick & Florence Mulloy-
- "On our vacation to Pagosa, a part of the magic was finding Deborah. A professional who became a trusted friend. The stress of finding the right home in a short amount of time turned into a pleasant experience after all. She knows what she’s doing and she does it well. She’s authentic."-Diane and Charles Wenzel-
- Deb is absolutely fantastic to work with! We recommend Deb with 10 Stars! Deb is incredibly knowledgeable about the Pagosa area Real Estate market. She ever-so-patiently, showed us many different properties, to find us just the right one. Which wasn't easy...but, she did it...with flying colors! She found us the one property, that fit our needs, to a tee. We plan to work with Deb, again, in the near future, to find us our next property. If you want the Best Realtor to help you find that Perfect property, Deb Kerns is it! We highly recommend Deb.-Dave d'Autremont-
- "My husband and I have bought and sold numerous homes throughout the years and we have never had an experience as nice as working with Erika Hampton. She is informative, patient, and most important; always available. Ii would highly recommend calling her for any and all of your real estate needs. She will not let you down!-Bruce and Kathy Wiggins-
- "We placed our home with for a trusted agent. trusted team at Team Pagosa March, 2016 and we chose Debbie Loewen as our agent and thank God we did! From the moment we signed the agreement until the day our house sold, Debbie worked tirelessly. She had several "Open House" and placed ads in the newspaper. Our house sold in 2 months and we believe it was due to her "Get it done" attitude. Without going into great detail, this was not an easy closing, and Debbie never wavered, but did what she needed to do to get the job done. She is one of the most dedicated people we have had the pleasure of knowing and we would highly recommend her. "-Joe and Suzy Bruce-
- -Al & Cici Snook-We want to thank Jeni for her professional assistance in the procurement of our new condo in Pagosa Springs.Jeni educated us on the Colorado Real Estate Laws, Contracts and contractual requirements. She guided us through the complicated steps in the purchasing of your new home. During the process, she dedicated significant time and energy to make us feel comfortable in purchasing our home from afar. We sincerely appreciated her ability to understand her clients needs, keeping us abreast of hard deadlines and the continued guidance she provided during the closing process.It's our first summer in our new home and we are LOVING it...Thank you Jeni!!!
- "Laura has been my realtor for 10 years. Purchasing our home in 2007, we never felt rushed or pushed in any direction on any of the homes I viewed. Laura listened to my thoughts and opinions and ensured any home I looked at always met the mark. Laura made me feel as though her schedule was completely open for me, always so accommodating. Her vast knowledge of the market, contractors, financial options, legal issues, etc. was invaluable. In 2015, we sold our home and again Laura was there every step of the way. Selling your home in today's market and setting a realistic sales price is critical. Therefore, Laura's expertise of the market and explanation of pricing ranges were extremely important to us. Laura provided valuable input during the contractual period which enabled us to make the best financial decisions. We were continually impressed by her responsiveness, helpful insights and impressive follow-through on questions we had and issues that arose throughout the process. Laura's involvement with clients is to get to know them and understand their needs. She is very responsive to any questions and her “calming” demeanor is very important during the stressful time of purchasing or selling a home. Laura is a pleasure to work with and a true professional with a wealth of valuable experience to offer. In summary, we had a great experience utilizing Laura Daniels and Team Pagosa for the sale and purchase of our home. Customer service is very important and we feel Laura is the epitome of delivering customer service that will exceed your expectations. Laura is the model of real estate professionalism and I would not hesitate to recommend her for all your real estate needs. Over the years, Laura was not only my realtor she became a dear friend."-LaQuita Johnson-
- -Darlene Sustrich-Hi Jeni, Just wanted to say thanks for guiding us through this process. It was very frustrating at times when surprises popped up at the last minute. It was invaluable to have someone in our corner who knew what was customary, what was fair, when to stand your ground and when to capitulate. Your experience and cool manner kept every thing moving forward and now we have a most beautiful "dream home" to retire to (but not in a rocking chair!).
Team Pagosa Realty - Pagosa Springs Real Estate > Testimonials